marți, 25 ianuarie 2011

I'VE BEEN TAGGED


I'VE BEEN TAGGED by Bozette of Life My Way
The Three Meme

3 Names You Answer To
* Friday's Child
* lifran
* lin

3 Parts of Your Heritage
* British
* Filipino
* Japanese

3 Things That Scare You
* Kind of death
* Snake
* Become a vegetable

3 Everyday Essentials
* Coffee
* Eating
* Time for rest

3 Things You’re Wearing
* Reading Glasses
* Navy blue shorts
* Yellow & Red Tshirt

3 Favorite Songs (these are only among the many)
* Because of You
* Rainbow
* Are You Lonesome Tonight

3 Things About the Opposite Sex that Appeals to You
* Honest
* Organized
* Keeps promises

3 Things You Want in a Relationship
* Love
* Thoughtful
* Patient

3 Favorite Hobbies
* Playing the organ
* Computer games(SIMS)
* Cross stitching

3 Things to Do Before You Die
* Fulfill a dream
* Make amends to those I need to
* See people I love change their attitudes

3 Ways You’re Stereotypically Female (or Male)
* I wear a bra
* I'm fickle minded
* I have a reproduction organ

2 Truths & 1 Lie (no particular order)
* I can fly
* I can play more than 200 pieces in the organ
* I have been married for 30 years only to 1 man

3 People You’re Tagging
* Trinity 13 of Dodge this
* Viamare of Nightingale
* Mumbo Jumbo (Connie & Rob)